There were extraordinary scenes at Old Trafford on Sunday as protests caused Manchester United’s game against Liverpool to be postponed.
Thousands gathered at United’s stadium to protest against the club’s owners, the Glazer family, in the wake of the failed European Super League proposals.
But it turned ugly as some forced their way into the stadium and on to the pitch, while there were clashes with police, with two officers left injured.
We’ll bring you all the latest reaction and fall-out to this plus all the top sports news throughout the day.
- Simon Jordan hits out at ‘irresponsible’ pundits for trying to justify Old Trafford fan protests and brands Manchester United legend Gary Neville ‘a hypocrite’ over Glazers criticism
- Police officer given ’emergency hospital treatment’ with ‘significant slash wound to his face’ as Old Trafford protests from Manchester United fans are condemned
- Manchester United protester tells fellow fans ‘don’t deface the club’ and encourages supporters to hit owners in the pocket if they want Glazers out
- Man United fan and talkSPORT host clash over Old Trafford protests with Glazers blamed
- Roy Keane ‘would swap Paul Pogba for Jack Grealish tomorrow’ as he urges Manchester United to sign Aston Villa star and Tottenham striker Harry Kane this summer
- Gary Neville calls for ‘power to be taken away’ from Joel Glazer and owners of other ‘big six’ clubs as Manchester United legend reacts to fans storming Old Trafford
- When Man United vs Liverpool could be replayed with May 16 a possible date as Red Devils unlikely to be hit with points deduction for Premier League postponement
- Inter Milan crowned Serie A champions as they end Juventus’ nine-year reign and Cristiano Ronaldo’s side face fight for top four
- Mino Raiola refuses to rule out Manchester United star Paul Pogba to Real Madrid and talks up Erling Haaland transfer this summer